A cabal of wealthy and influential Democrats, under the cover a Colorado-based group called Progress Now, are attempting to push Obamacare on young Americans through a salacious propaganda campaign.
“Got insurance?” an online ad posted on the Thanks Obamacare campaign website inquires. It then encourages young women to have sex and not worry about pregnancy because “health insurance [mandated by Obamacare] covers the pills.”
According to Planned Parenthood, under Obamacare private health insurance plans are offering birth control without co-pays or deductibles. Earlier this month, a U.S. appeals court ruled that the contraceptive provisions of Obamacare may violate religious freedom. The decision will likely end up before the Supreme Court.
A Muckety relationship map links the Democracy Alliance to a number of big players in the Democrat party and the progressive political network, including Drummond Pike, Media Matters, Young Democrats of America and, as previously noted, George Soros. Other pathetic Obamacare propaganda ads:
– Obamacare sites caught in illegal software piracy
– Obamacare websites cost taxpayers $634m and they still don’t work
– Obamacare national hotline number is 1-800-FUCKYO
– Insurance companies stock prices soar on launch of Obamacare
– Obamacare website quietly deletes reference to ‘Free Health Care’
– Report: 83% of doctors have considered quitting over Obamacare
– Doctors walk out of national Obamacare implementation meeting
– Obamacare to soon cost the average American family $20,000 a year