Digital trends are moving so fast due to the advancements in technology. Every year, we see a lot of changes, which impact the digital community, as well as end-users. While some of them have negative effects, most of them bring some really positive effects.
In this post, we are focusing on the digital trends that you should look out for in 2020. Already, we can begin to see a huge shift happening in the digital world.
As you may already know by now, in 2019, the focus was mainly on the collection of user behaviours for example how online casino games players play. However, it looks like in 2020, the focus will be more on translating the data collected into some actionable insights. This will be done in order to create some really authentic, as well as lasting connections with users.
It seems a lot of consumers are tired of the same things and are eager for something different and advertisers are picking up. As a result, we have to expect some marketing strategies being fazed out. Instead, we will begin to see some transparent and personalized content becoming more popular.
Hopefully, for some of us who enjoy blackjack spiele gaming, the game developers and online casinos will also come up with some great innovations to keep us interested.
Digital Trends to Expect
- It really looks like Google will continue being the most dominant search platform, although a few consumers may move to other platforms
- The number of Facebook users will continue to drop, which will result in the number of advertisers dwindling too
- Voice technology, which was popular with smart speakers last year, will move more towards visual search capabilities
- Traditional TV will lose a lot of subscribers as most users move towards video-on-demand subscriptions services such as Hulu, Netflix, and others
- News outlets, as well as social platforms, will move away from some of the data targeting practices due to privacy concerns